Friday, May 23, 2014

.: The Exhibition

Hello, this is our last shot for Visual Communication's final project, The Exhibition. I would like to thank to my group members, Fizi, Faizal and Azley for their understanding and supportive. Its hard to find team members like them. Yes, their hardworking and tolerance especially me is the only one female in this group. My team members always did the progression at their hostel then I will catch up all the informations from them. Important is thank you to our lecturer for this project, Dr. Zainurul Rahman for letting us to experienced this development of design and its process.






All the best for Retrospective in this project and also in the future ahead. The most important is we are the one who need to be happy and I'm happy to have them as team members. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment