Friday, April 4, 2014

.:The Solutions

I'd decided to joined with other four members to make a solutions. We're choose to make empty spaces as our major problems. I take my part to sketch some knitted dolls and wishing tree.

The knitted dolls are used for decorations such as hanging upon the tree that located on the location problems. Next, I also sketched wishing tree sketches. I took suggestion from Dr. Zainurul to make the wishing 'card' more flexible such as change it from paper card to a pieces of cloths.

Meanwhile, my other members will make some changes the empty spaces with our traditional games such as teng teng and gelang getah.



Here, some photos, sketches and grouping ideas:

the empty spaces

faizal, group members stand beside the wishing tree

the place for gelang getah game

rough sketch empty space

azli, group members

fizi, group members

the sculpture sketches

rough sketch for teng teng game

No comments:

Post a Comment